An introduction for the novice trainer in setting objectives and learning how to deliver training simply and effectively using adult learning methodology.
We are able to provide a two day preparation programme, on-going mentorship support and portfolio assessment for participants to achieve the RSPH Level 3 Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
This one day course based on theory of adult learning prepares participants to deliver training and development presentations. Some work pre-course preparation will be required.
As a result of this course participants will be able to:
- Plan, present and evaluate training
- Theory of adult learning
- Knowing your audience, group work model, group dynamics
- Appealing to different learning styles
- Setting aims and objectives
- Developing training plans
- Presentation skills
- Designing training activities
- Using equipment and aids
- Devising assessment tools
- Training evaluation and reports.
Activities will incorporate different approaches to meet different learning needs and styles of the group (and their potential audiences).