RSPH Level 3 Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
This qualification concerns the theory (unit one) and practice (unit two) relating to the assessment of occupational competence. It is based on National Occupational Standards (NOS) developed by Lifelong Learning UK (now Learning and Skills Improvement Service).
We are able to provide a two day preparation programme, on-going mentorship support and portfolio assessment for participants to achieve the RSPH Level 3 Assessing Competence in the Work Environment.
- The principles and requirements of assessment
- The different types of assessment method
- How to plan assessment
- How to involve learners and others in assessment
- How to make assessment decisions
- Quality assurance of the assessment process
- How to manage information relating to assessment
- The legal and good practice requirements in relation to assessment
- Planning assessment of occupational competence
- Making assessment decisions about occupational competence
- Providing the required information following the assessment of occupational competence
- Maintaining legal and good practice requirements
Optional summative assessment activities will be available for assessment of evidence for those wishing to demonstrate competence for NVQ unit CSH3